About the softwareVersions
How to work
Settings the timer
|2.0||30.03.2020||- New design and interface.|
- ALL Windows
- 512 Mb RAM
- Screen definiton 1024 x 768
- 100 Mb free space of the disk
Languages: English and Russian
|2.0a||19.12.2019||- Alpha version of the new program!|
|- Addition and deleting of audio files .WAV|
- Audio warning about exceeding CPU temperature
- Sound volume control
- Displaying current temperature in the tree
- Warning about exceeding CPU temperature in the tree
- Stress test and CPU workload are increased
- The button «Exit» is added. The program can be closed in full.
- CPU load and temperature were added
- Function, CPU stress test
- The table, ‘Undo History’
Now you can see CPU temperature before installation of the filter and after.
- Some visual changes
- Some bugs are fixed
- Two types of timer setting: simplified and extended for a pro
- Reminder in the tree and in the mailbox.
- Schedule of fan’s capacity
- Calculation of the airflow for the heat rejection from the pc case
How to calculate the time when you have to clean the dust.
On the basis of data provided from the client and data from us based on years of study the software calculates the time mathematically.
When the client specifies the format of the chassis, the following is defined:
- Critical mass of dust in chassis (the larger the chassis, the more it can accumulate dust)
- Air resistance of the chassis (the more chassis, the smaller shell resistance)
- The percentage of holdback of dust (the larger body, the easier it passes through the dust)
Next, the client specify design capacity of the fan, which are mounted on the chassis.
On the basis of air resistance and filter, you can calculate the real airflow, which is pushing by cooling fans through the casing in one minute.
And when you know the average density of the dust in the room, you can easily calculate in what time these fans take in the chassis a certain amount of dust.
| Starting the timer to clean the PC and to replace the filter.|
To start the timer, you should:
1. Specify your format of the chassis in the "basic parameters".
2. Specify the mounted filter in the "Options" .
3. Specify the location of the fans and their specified power output (static pressure mm.H2O and air flow CFM) on the chassis
4. Start the timer for the cleaning and replacement of the filter.
1. In the "basic settings" when selecting the format of the chassis, automatically fills in the parameters for:
- Limit of the dust in the chassis
- Air resistance of the chassis
- The percentage of holdbacks of the chassis
- The density of the dust in the room (average density)
If you do not know how to measure it, no need to modify these parameters.
2. When you select a filter in the tab "Options", the parameters are fill in automatically too.
3. You should specify only the fans and their separately power on the PC chassis. Parameters of the CFM and mm.H2O can be found on the manufacturer's website or on the box fan.
CFM-cubic foot per minute, the air volume of the fan, taking in one minute.
mm.H2O-static pressure generated by the fan.
How to adjust the software and to start the timer. Simple installation:
1. Specify the chassis format
2. Specify the location of the fans on the chassis and their power handling capacity (Static pressure (mmH2O) and air flow\volumetic flow rate (CFM))
3. Start the timer